This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact within a large and complex business! With 600 entities and over 20,000 transactions generating > £50m of inter-company trading activities, the company have created a new role of Finance Manager to build a team that will ensure that the business accurately accounts for these and further develops opportunities for inter-group trading.
We seek a qualified accountant who can demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- The ability to build and lead a high performance finance team which will involve both internal and external recruitment training a development.
- Extensive experience of working within a large multi-division group with significant inter-company trading activity.
- The capability to work within a high transaction volume environment with extensive liaison between the Finance Shared Service and Operating Businesses
- Sound knowledge of Order To Cash (O2C) and Procure To Pay (P2P) processes together with experience of managing General Ledger reconciliation and query resolution
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management skills – able to provide confidence that your team deliver a ‘right first time’ service to the group
- Strong analytical skills with ability to recognise and resolve anomalies and identify issues
- A passion for improving processes, developing people and systems to create world class efficiency
Career advancement prospects within this diverse and growing business are excellent for candidates who demonstrate strong technical capability together with exceptional interpersonal skills. This will be a high profile appointment providing the opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team. In addition to a competitive basic salary there will be a car allowance and extensive range of benefits associated with working for a leading employer.
To apply please forward your CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.