Position: Project Accountant - Facilities Management
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 per annum + benefits package
Job Type: Full time
The company client is a facilities management business who are now relocating to brand new offices in Manchester. They are looking to recruit a qualified and ambitious Project Accountant - Facilities Management for their rapidly expanding team.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work simultaneously on 2-4 projects managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
* Liaise with customers in relation to pricing.
* Processing invoices
* Cash handling with customers (collections) and suppliers (payments)
* Ledger entries in Sage Line 50
* VAT/Corporation tax payments
* Production of timely Management Accounts
* Update project accounts for Budget vs Actuals
* Preparation of statutory accounts and year-end audit
Background, knowledge and abilities required:
* Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
* Legal contracts knowledge
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the business as well as external stakeholders
* Project Management Skills
* Proficient in Sage Line 50
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply for immediate consideration.