1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a growing media business based in Central London. Due to a recent promotion within the team, they are looking to recruit a senior finance analyst. They are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst for initially a six month contract; the focus for this role will be on accurate and timely analysis, as well as driving process and reporting improvements in the areas of Revenue, Incentives, Sales and Gross Margin business reporting Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Review of the balance sheet and P&L for our UK and Netherlands entities
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, including panel incentives
- Monitoring and review of the accrued revenue on a weekly basis, working with our sales team and shared service to ensure regular billing
- Liaison with our shared service and resolution of escalated billing issues
- Monitoring of operating costs against budget
- Ensure adherence to SOX controls and main point of contact for our SOX audit.
- Drive improvements to processes and communicate these to the business.
- Management of one direct report.
- Oversee finance improvements
Ad hoc queries from the business and business leaders relating to sales, revenue and gross margin This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join and work closely with an impressive senior management team and develop your analytical and partnering skills. As this role is on a contract basis - only candidate on a maximum of one week notice can be considered
Apply for Finance analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly