Interim Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
The business is looking for an Interim Senior Management Accountant to come in and, not only be responsible for the management accounts, but also provide commercial financial support, quality advice, insight, analysis and financial control. The position will also be responsible for controlling expenditure, budgeting and forecasting.
This award-winning business, based in Central London, has changed the way over a million employees think, feel, and behave at work across the world. This helps explain why over 50% of the S&P 100 and 60% of the FTSE 100 are using their services.
- Responsible for management accounts, accuracy of reporting and control of expenditure for the areas of responsibility.
- Provide commercial financial support, quality advice, insight and analysis and financial control to these areas.
- Becoming a business partner for the company, working with other teams on a wide variety of projects.
- Helping deliver the vision for finance as a crucial part of the Finance Team
- Be the financial eyes and ears of the business team identifying and resolving issues before they occur and adding value to the business in both financial and non-financial matters.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the revenues and costs of the business.
- Assisting in the delivery of the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensuring compliance to Group financial and wider regulatory policies and procedures in the areas of responsibility.
- Reporting to and assisting the Finance Manager and CFO.
- Completing ad hoc projects, analysis and process improvements.
- Mentoring and assisting the more junior finance team.
- A qualified accountant with proven experience of preparing management accounts in a multi-currency environment.
- A commercially savvy financier, with the desire to work in a small, yet progressive, finance team, willing to embrace and understand a breadth of new areas and issues. A problem solver.
- An outstanding communicator who can liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A tech savvy accountant with knowledge of one or more accounting systems as well as a high proficiency in Microsoft Office; primarily Excel and PowerPoint.A performance enhancer, who can spot issues and develop solutions to redesign processes, often using technology to improve the finance function.
Competitive day rate and fantastic working environment