Interim Financial Controller
Our client are an entrepreneurial services business that are growing rapidly. A local business with an international reach, the Chief Executive is looking to add to the finance team by recruiting an interim financial controller.
Duties will include:
- Regular cashflow management and forecasting
- Monthly production of KPI analysis and profitability reporting
- Business Partnering with operational management to fine tune budgets
- Involvement in the half year budgeting and forecasting preparation
- Leading annual audits and liaising with auditors
- Creating and adapting new reporting structures and KPIs
- Ensuring internal governance and procedures are adhered to and kept up to date
- Create and develop reports, financial processes and procedures
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an entrepreneurial SME. A confident communicator the ideal candidate will be energised working within a small company with big ambitions. The role is very board visible and will involve presenting regularly with internal and external stakeholders.