Interim Financial Controller
- Full Time
Our client are an entrepreneurial services business that are growing rapidly. A local business with an international reach, the Chief Executive is looking to add to the finance team by recruiting an interim financial controller.
Duties will include:
- Regular cashflow management and forecasting
- Monthly production of KPI analysis and profitability reporting
- Business Partnering with operational management to fine tune budgets
- Involvement in the half year budgeting and forecasting preparation
- Leading annual audits and liaising with auditors
- Creating and adapting new reporting structures and KPIs
- Ensuring internal governance and procedures are adhered to and kept up to date
- Create and develop reports, financial processes and procedures
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an entrepreneurial SME. A confident communicator the ideal candidate will be energised working within a small company with big ambitions. The role is very board visible and will involve presenting regularly with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply for Interim Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly