Our client is a leader in their field and have been recognised as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the UK by the Sunday Times Tech Track. They are now looking to recruit a Board Director CFO to work with a highly driven management team.
- The CFO role has three core focuses:
- Metronomic delivery of management and stat accounts
- Company Secretarial
- Build the robust systems and controls needed as the businesses grows from £5m to £50m turnover
- Own, collate, interpret and present both financial and non-financial leading KPI indicators
- Manage cash to maximise growth.
- Guide the commercial team in the building of innovative commercial models
- Build the financial strategy to allow the business to win firstly UK market, and then the European Market
- Development and active maintenance of budgets and forecasts
- Lead fund raising activities as required
- A minimum of 5 years main board experience as CFO of a rapid growth business
- Specific experience of managing growth between £5m and £50m
- Proven delivery in an entrepreneur driven business.
- Unparalleled cash management skills with a focus on maximising growth
- First-hand experience of fund raising across a range of sources such as VC, PE, Family Office, Debt, etc.
- Fully qualified Accountant with sound technical skills
- Never-ending energy, with a hands-on approach to business
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a business that is well placed to grow exponentially over the next 3-5 years.