- Full Time
Macildowie Finance are recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a well known family run accountancy practice in Nottingham. With a client base of well over 400 forget a sleepy, dull environment this role is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within practice.
You will be Qualified or Studying a formal accounting discipline (ACCA/ACA preferred) and have previous experience in a similar position. Some team management and coaching will be required. The role is paying £25-28k plus study support if required.
Duties will include:
- Communication with partners and management to ensure all stake-holders are engaged in activity
- Delegation of client services when appropriate
- Development of Client relationships
- Full accounts preparation
- Tax/VAT advice
- Business start-up advice
- Personal and corporation Tax returns
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly