Fund Accountant (Part Qualified)
- Full Time
There will be many varied tasks.
- Accounting & monthly reporting for about 10 segregated account clients, in agreement with SLAs
- Liaison with fund administrators and custodians
- Performance analysis & measurement of investments, client accounts and fund vehicles
- Calculate and instruct foreign currency hedging for exposures relating to segregated accounts
- Contacting underlying fund administrators to obtain up-to-date prices
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis
- Updating records & systems to account for AUM, transactions, fees billable, reconciliations etc
- Compliance with internal controls
- Adhoc project work
- Assisting in KYC & preparation for prospective clients
- Graduate - preferably with a relevant Finance/Accounting degree
- Good problem solving skills, team player, excellent attention to detail, and an analytical approach are essential
- Proactive and able to organise your own work and schedule, with ability to meet deadlines
- Excel abilities would be advantageous
- 1-2 years relevant workplace experience desirable, preferably some investment background
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA preferred, ideally early stage studier
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.