Project management role within the Tax Operations program, with focus on the international Automatic Exchange of Information initiatives - FATCA, CDOT and CRS
- Developing project schedules and milestones
- Communicating status to project stakeholders
- Business process modelling and detailed requirements gathering
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues
- Coordinating testing in line with testing strategy, producing or reviewing of test cases and scripts
- Coordinating project implementation with various stakeholders
- Post-implementation review of execution to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
- Strong project management skills, with proven track record of delivering projects to plan
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Assertiveness, listening, influencing and diplomacy skills, allied with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to run effective meetings and workshops, with all levels of stakeholder
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Competent with MS products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Experience of working in Financial Services, preferably Investment Banking
The Ajilon Consultant Model is a dedicated business unit within Ajilon, part of the Adecco Group. Here, Ajilon employs you as a Consultant on a permanent basis. This allows you to gain the benefits and of the flexibility to work and gain experience on a number of programmes while being rewarded with all the benefits expected of permanent positions and more including career progression.