Gain FTSE 100 audit experience at this Big 4 firm in London.
Big 4 firm in London.
This specialist Big 4 audit team works across technology, media and telecommunications clients.
They invest in knowledge and communication networks to give the team access to up-to-the-minute information and the tools to execute efficient, insightful audits.
In your role as an executive you will have responsibility for:
- Executing work efficiently, delivering excellent service and bringing the full breadth of capability to support clients
- Effectively managing the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Demonstrating expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Adhere to the firm's risk management policies at all times, delivering work to the highest quality
You will have knowledge and experience in the below :
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- A keen interest in one of the following: Technology, Media or Telecoms.
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes or 3 years of relevant external audit experience.
Salary up to £46,000.
Opportunity to work on FTSE 100 clients.
Gain skills which will improve your future marketability.