Finance Business Partner/Management Accountant
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a British professional body dedicated to improving the practice of medicine based in London, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team.
Our client influences the quality of medical practice in hospitals. It conducts examinations, carries out training, education and research activities and advises the Government and the profession on health and medical matters.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be working closely with the members of the Finance Team and reporting into the Head of Finance Business Partnering.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- The first line of contact for any questions or advice in relation to the accounting and financial performance numbers
- Build relationships with departments and processes to ensure that commercial bids, contract proposals and business development activities are properly challenged.
- Participate in the monthly management accounts process (accrual and prepayment journal entries are made)
- Provide detailed commentary on the management accounts financial performance
- Lead on ad hoc reviews
- Identify and propose improvements for the financial systems
- Take responsibility for ensuring that appropriate financial training is delivered to non-Finance staff
A successful candidate must have:
- Grant funding experience/understanding
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Enjoys a challenge
Apply for Finance Business Partner/Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly