My client is a well respected blue-chip organisation based in Solihull. Due to internal promotions, they are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Finance Analyst to join their team.
My client is a well respected blue-chip organisation based in Solihull. They offer great career progression, and the opportunity to work with some of the best individuals in the business.
Working as the Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Finance Manager in producing month information, including monthly reporting packs
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and debtor information
- Developing financial and operating procedures to support improvement of revenue
- Working and producing the external revenue forecast model
- Setting correct prices for customers and supporting the implementation team
- A variety of ad-hoc commercial projects, including pricing work for external bids.
For the role of Finance Analyst, my client is looking for;
- Qualified finance professional, ideally ACA qualified and trained in practice
- A detail orientated approach to all levels of analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- A commercial mindset, with the ability to think outside the box
- Actively challenge current processes to ensure tasks and procedure are conducted in the most efficient and appropriate manner
Up to £42,000 plus package