** ACCOUNTANT ** SWANSEA ** £17.00 -£22.00 PER HOUR ** INTERIM **
I am urgently recruiting a role to work for a company near Swansea an to cover a maternity leave.
To ensure that the accounting records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Month end reporting for all companies
- Manufacturing accounting, including annual standard costing
- Cash management and reporting
- Ensure appropriate financial systems and controls are operated
- Stock Analysis
- Management of working capital
- Cashflow forecasting
- Year-end statutory reporting, including year-end audit
- Capital reporting
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work where appropriate
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of compliance with statutory regulations
- Knowledge of FRS102 an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to meet demanding schedules and deadlines
- Result oriented
- Good awareness of internal controls
- Project management skills - planning, leadership, delegation, reporting, etc.
- Able to plan and prioritise own work schedule
- A team player
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and procedures where appropriate, and identify and implement improvements
Contact Emma Llewellyn today
T: 02920 557300
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.