1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a member of the Big Four, are looking to recruit a Projects and PMO analyst to work on a number of client engagements in their Cambridge office.
This is not an accounting role, but finance experience is necessary.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Reporting budget monitoring to the partners and stakeholders.
- Make sure invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately.
- Weekly reports to business units.
- Produce management information to senior accounts teams.
- Coordinating projects making sure engagement is running smoothly.
- Monitor project plans throughout the year across all service lines.
- Making sure financial results are prepared, summarised and effectively communicated to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Prince 2 studier or someone who has completed Prince 2.
The perfect profile would be:
- Well-presented and organised.
- From big business - someone that can report to various different levels.
- From a non-accounting background but with an understanding of finance.
- Robust, able to liaise and deal with high-level partners.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for PMO Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly