Commercial Finance Analyst
Churchill Howard are working with a multinational business based in North Coventry to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst. The role of Commercial Finance Analyst will focus specifically on working closely with the operations teams to set KPI’s to monitor and report on overall UK performance.
This business has an exceptional record when it comes to developing its staff and offers potential long term opportunities both nationally and internationally for the successful Commercial Finance Analyst.
Commercial Finance Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Act as key business partner to Ops teams – working closely to set realistic and achievable KPI’s
- Providing weekly and monthly reports around the P+L, sales data and supplier contracts
- Preparation of the budgets and forecasts to be used at board level
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across procurement and wider finance to understand key challenges
- Challenging the norm to ensure business performance
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) and will demonstrate exceptional communication skills. They will be able influence both internal and external stakeholders and they will show the ambition to progress and develop within the role.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.