Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
The client is an opportunistic income focused FTSE 250 UK-REIT committed to delivering superior distributions to its shareholders throughout the property cycle, enabled by a diversified portfolio.
Reporting into the Head of Management Reporting, your main responsibilities will be;
- Monthly management accounts preparation for various property portfolios
- Quarterly management accounts preparation for inclusion in Board packs and results announcements
- Annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting
- Prepayment and accrual calculations
- Supplier payment processing and controls
- Key Contact for Managing Agents
- Quarterly VAT return preparation and reporting
- Period end reconciliation
- Analysis of budget vs actual and comment on variances
- Cash flow forecasting
- Support to the finance team particularly to maintain a robust control environment
- Maintenance of accurate property management data (rental values, lease expiries; lease incentives etc)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
A successful candidate must be;
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualified with 3 + years experience in management reporting
- Property experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly