Senior Finance Analyst
Based in central London and working with a variety of internal stakeholders, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of the financial planning cycle.
- Working with property teams to plan and appraise new store openings, as well as all other capital projects.
- Responsible for budgeting and regular forecasting.
- Presentation of monthly management information to various stakeholders, including detailed variance analysis, analysis of performance KPIs, etc.
- The development of management reporting, as well as all processes and procedures associated with planning, reporting, and analysis.
- Management and development of one direct report.
- Assisting with the year end audit and completion of the annual statutory accounts.
- Ensuring all month end reconciliations take place.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with various projects and initiatives.
- Qualified CIMA, ACA, or ACCA.
- Experience gained in a similar Finance Analyst/Business Partner/FP&A role.
- Excellent communicator and able to present financial information to non-finance staff.
- Experience gained within the Retail, FMCG, or Manufacturing industries will be of benefit.
- Excellent Excel and general system skills.
- Self motivated and able to work largely unsupervised.