A leading manufacturer of domestic and commercial products based in Walsall are looking for a Commercial Accountant to drive results through liaising with key stakeholders within the business- reporting to the Head of Finance.
My client are a leading manufacturer and distributor situated in Walsall area. They are part of a larger well-known group and can provide an opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the business.
The Commercial Accountant will support the business by providing timely and accurate information, in order to improve decision making processes. You will be the key business partner to non-finance Directors and your key duties will include:
- Take overall responsibility for reporting of sales performance.
- Produce monthly P&L statements for brand and regional performance.
- Monitor bonus accruals on a regular basis and prepare calculations for all sales related bonuses.
- Assistance with monthly accounts and forecasts and annual budgets for both businesses.
- Attend monthly management review meeting to explain monthly expenditure and variance to budget and forecast.
- Support National and Regional Sales Managers in rolling out improved pricing processes.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mind-set and have a track record in influencing stakeholders to support key business decisions. Previous experience of managing a team is not a necessity but experience of working successfully in a team is highly desirable. This experience may have been gained in a variety of businesses, but a product related business is preferred.
The Commercial Accountant must be a qualified accountant, preferably CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
Competitive salary between £40-45k with company car, pension and bonus up to 20%