We are very excited to be working with one the UK's most prestigious & unique hospitality businesses, to find a qualified or finalist-level Management Accountant. Our client is an award-winning creative company who is based right in the heart of Central London!
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this position will be responsible for delivering accurate and robust financial information for the business, along with providing leadership to two team members.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts to review stage
- Production and posting of key journal entries
- Production of supporting profitability analysis for projects
- Preparation of monthly YTD variance analysis reports to budget holders
- Responsibility for all balance sheet reconciliations and provision of up to date balance sheet file
- Production of weekly reporting pack for review
- Supporting in the annual budgeting process and on-going reforecasts
- Preparation of fully completed audit file
- Preparation of annual P11D employee benefit returns
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
To be considered for this role you will need to be newly qualified or at finalist level (ACCA/CIMA). It is essential that you have experience in producing a full set of management accounts to review stage.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the hospitality industry but are also open to experience within the media/creative industries too.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely sought-after and hugely creative business that offers excellent benefits and career opportunities!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.