Finance Business Partner
My client, a leading international law firm, is looking to recruit a dynamic and commercially Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team.
- Serve as the financial link between the practice groups and the finance department
- Enable the practice group to achieve its objectives, make decisions and plan appropriately through the effective understanding and use of financial information
- Provide necessary financial support to ensure strategic business development, client retention and increased client profitability within the practice groups
- Responsibility for the review and follow up of working capital issues within the practice group
- Co-ordination of annual revenue budgets and re-forecast for the practice groups. This will involve as necessary liaison with London and international team leaders, the physical preparation and analysis of budgets together with supporting documentation and justification
- Co-ordination of the financial review process for the practice groups
- Support the practice area partners in pricing program, and client bids and proposals where finance-enabled capability adds value
- Provide financial mentoring to newly promoted partners / laterals / promotion candidates
- Support the practice groups in building business cases for required initiatives, such as lateral hires, practice area and geographic expansion
- Support the Head of Practice Management in the overall Financial Management of the practice area
Skills and Experience Required
- CIMA / ACA Qualified
- Proven commercial finance experience, with track record of effectively business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Experience of a complex international business
- A solid grounding and a breadth and depth of post qualification experience in the financial management of a professional services organisation (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.