Group Financial Accountant
A truly global market leader in the FinTech space are currently looking to add a Group Financial Accountant to their head office in London. The role will be reporting into the Head of Reporting and will be responsible for the group consolidation of the balance sheet and cashflow for external reporting purposes. The role will include the following responsibilities;
- Provide key input into the quarterly reporting procedures, particularly around the cash flow analysis
- Ensure that Group financial control framework is implemented across the global businesses
- Liaise with external auditors to produce consolidated and individual company financial statements
- Work with General Accounting teams within Finance Operations to ensure that Group accounting policies are adhered to
- Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified with 1st time passes and ideally have experience with large blue chip clients. The successful candidate will have trained in Audit and have had experience auditing consolidated group companies. The role contains large amounts of finance analysis and dealings with senior management and therefore prior experience of dealing with senior stakeholders is essential.