I am currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for an Events Business based in East London. You must be immediately available or on 1 week notice.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly accounts and the completion of the month end close process including the maintenance of month end files.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of year end accounts and the completion of the year end close process.
- Involvement in the company's annual statutory audit by providing assistance and information to the external auditors where required.
- Complete monthly General Ledger reconciliations as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Reconcile the all company bank accounts to ensure accuracy of our cash book balance.
- Update the departmental cash flow reports and forecasts.
- Contribute as required to the company's budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Participate in internal audits of service partners and concessions.
- Other reasonable finance-related duties as required.
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in general book-keeping and General Ledger reconciliations are essential.
- Previous experience of using EBMS or other accounting system and MS Office.
For immediate consideration please email Sacha Young via the application portal.