2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for an Events Business based in East London. You must be immediately available or on 1 week notice.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly accounts and the completion of the month end close process including the maintenance of month end files.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of year end accounts and the completion of the year end close process.
- Involvement in the company's annual statutory audit by providing assistance and information to the external auditors where required.
- Complete monthly General Ledger reconciliations as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Reconcile the all company bank accounts to ensure accuracy of our cash book balance.
- Update the departmental cash flow reports and forecasts.
- Contribute as required to the company's budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Participate in internal audits of service partners and concessions.
- Other reasonable finance-related duties as required.
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in general book-keeping and General Ledger reconciliations are essential.
- Previous experience of using EBMS or other accounting system and MS Office.
For immediate consideration please email Sacha Young via the application portal.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly