2 days left
- Full Time
Fund Accountant - International Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a pan-European, focussed investment and asset management company with a portfolio covering much of continental Europe. The company specialises in commercial asset classes and are currently seeking to appoint a Fund Accountant to join their London team. The company has an exciting future with rapid growth expected over the next few months and the chosen Fund Accountant will take an active part to assist and ensure the successful growth of the company.
THE ROLE: The Fund Accountant responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Actively helping the initial set up of any new funds including liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries.
- Supporting the European investment team in deal transactions from a middle and back-office perspective.
- Liaising with fund board members to coordinate the approval of transactions and other regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing the work of fund administrators and custodians.
- Overseeing the Fund Accounting process at quarter ends.
- Overseeing the production of periodic reporting deliverables including fund performance metrics and variance analysis.
- Overseeing and managing annual audits for the firm's private equity funds.
- Supporting the client and investment teams in fund raising by providing financial data.
- Assisting with the Fund budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assisting in the production of periodic client reporting deliverables, and ensuring all client reporting deliverables are met.
- Providing support for the oversight of funds that cover private equity and public equity products.
THE PERSON: The ideal candidate MUST have European real estate 'Fund Accounting' experience and will be a qualified/part qualified accountant. To apply, you will be an organised, motivated individual with a strong initiative and have previous experience of using a real estate system - QUBE, YARDI, TBS or similar. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-expanding, diverse company that offers excellent exposure and experience to the UK and European real estate markets.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
Apply for Fund Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly