Payments/Accounts Payable Manager - Sussex - FTC Finance Job
This is a chance to join a market leading company who provides unrivalled insight and expertise to their customers.
Looking to join part of the operational finance team within the organisation you will be managing a team of 7 staff, focused and dedicated to managing the claims payments across all legal entities in the business.
This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities are;
- Team management & development; including objective setting, performance management and appraisals
- Manage claims payments processes, registering and authorising invoices
- Managing creditor accounts
- Reducing creditor days
- Manage the clearing process
- Resolving queries from management and the team
- Process improvements on a continual basis
- Reporting on payment activity
- Create and produce management reports from financial systems, including analysis and KPI's
The experience required will be;
- Experienced in payments, preferably in a financial services or high volume environment
- Strong accountancy knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Strong Excel and SAP systems skills
- Strong people manager, resilient, confident, consistent
- Candidates working within Finance, with staff management responsibilities will be considered
This role offers a competitive salary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.