Interim Financial Modeller (VBA)
2 days left
- Full Time
Exciting interim financial modelling (VBA) opportunity for immediate start.
SQL experience highly desirable but not essential.
Very impressive international high-tech company based in the centre of London, with high profile private equity backing.
1) Existing business plan models:
- Roll over financial models to FY18
- Reduce size and increase speed
- Improve the robustness and functionality
- Streamline and improve existing model input tabs
- Create new reporting and improve analysis developing dynamic dashboards
- Create auditability within files
- Roll over and automate supplementary supporting files
- Testing of files
- Update user manual
- Support business through business plan cycle resolving site queries and bugs within file
2) Creating new financial modelling:
- High level lease and renewal forecast file
- Rolling forecast developed from the business plan and linked into the monthly reporting pack
- Review commercial and financial reports, identify synergies, streamline and create central depository for different reports to feed from satisfying both department requirements
Must have experience of:
- Financial modelling
- VBA essential
Will ideally have experience of:
- SQL to extract data from Oracle financial system
- Highly competitive day rate on offer.