VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temp and perm recruitment
Urgent Senior Auditor Vacancy
Rate: £220 - £270 ltd per day dependent upon experience
Length: 3 – 6 months temporary contract
A local government organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Auditor based in Nottinghamshire.
Day to day duties include:
- Carrying out complex audits, including irregularity investigations as required by Team Leaders and Head of Internal Audit
- Preparing draft and final reports with appropriate supporting working papers and documentation for the review and approval of the Team Leader
- Providing advice on financial and other controls to appropriate customers
- Supervising and reviewing the work of other staff members of the Section, as necessary, and monitoring their performance against time targets and quality standards
- Delivery the audit service in accordance with Public Sector Internal Audit Standards
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years' audit experience
- Have previous Public Sector experience (ideally within a Local Authority)
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload and arrange audit visits
- Have an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of audit theory
If this vacancy isn't applicable to your details please accept our apologies, however if you know of anyone it may be of interest to please forward my details on.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.