Financial Accountant- Qualified
2 days left
- Full Time
This Financial Accountant role will ensure that the company is fully compliant with Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley (“JSox”). This will involve the documenting, assessing, testing and implementing of internal controls.
- Preparation of the European management accounts on a monthly basis. This will involve liaising with outsourced accountants in Switzerland, Germany and Italy who prepare the monthly trial balances. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for reviewing and consolidating the monthly accounts for these entities, alongside the production of all related management information.
- Project management of the upgrade or replacement of the current accounting software systems covering the;
- evaluation of alternatives.
- recommendation of the most appropriate solution.
- responsibility for system testing and implementation.
- Review of business processes, both financial and operational, making recommendations and improvements where appropriate. This is a qualified role .
Apply for Financial Accountant- Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly