- Full Time
The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the statutory reporting, internal and external audit processes and ensuring there are effective controls around the operational finance activities. This role will also be responsible for improving financial processes, procedures and systems and liaising closely with the Board. They will deputise for the Head of Finance when required.
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations and control.
- Work with business leaders to ensure adherence to all financial controls across the business.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Manage all Financial Accounting information
- Accountable for all month end reconciliations
- Responsibility, with Head of Finance, for year-end Audit and liaison with Auditors throughout the year.
Process and Procedure
- Ensure that the Group's financial systems and controls are sufficient to meet the needs of the business and are documented sufficiently.
- Manage departmental policies and procedures
- Work with the rest of the business to ensure efficient policies are in place
The ideal person:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Analytical mind-set, and able to handle multiple tasks and problem solve;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Person who displays the right attitude coupled with the energy to execute.