4 days left
- Full Time
My client, a rapidly expanding and impressive business, are keen to appoint a qualified Financial Accountant, into an interim contract for an initial period of 4 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACCA or ACA working closely with the Finance Director and financial accounting team as part of a finance team of 12.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Supporting and training an assistant financial accountant (part qual)
- Month end reporting pack and reporting to Group Finance
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Dealing with internal and external audit
- Reviewing month end accruals and prepayments
- Management of overhead costs
- Inter-company invoicing, reconciliations and reporting
- SOX compliance testing and reporting
- Ensuring Group Capital Expenditure policy is followed
- Group reporting as required
- Ensuring Revenue is recognized correctly
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing Balance Sheet Variances
- Corporation Tax Reporting
- National Statistics Forms
- Various ad hoc duties as required
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA ideally) with excellent attention to detail and advanced Excel skills. You will be able to work well under pressure and have good communication & team working skills.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly