Group Financial Accountant sought for FTSE listed Business Services organisation. Due to growth, the business is now looking to strengthen its finance function by recruiting a technically strong senior finance professional. This role will involve:
- Consolidating the group P&L and balance sheet for the purpose of external reporting
- Liaising with external auditors to produce consolidated financial statements
- Analysis of working capital position to include in management accounts
- Working with general accounting team to ensure adherence to group accounting policies
- Providing key input to monthly, quarterly annual reporting
- Leading a series of ad-hoc projects driving change and improvement to all of the above.
This role would be ideal for a chartered accountant looking to leave audit and take their first step into industry, learn a business and then move into a business-facing commercial role. You will be a technically strong qualified accountant with an adaptable approach that enables you to simultaneously understand the business's long term accounting needs whilst being able to 'roll your sleeves up' and get into the detail. You will have the confidence and emotional intelligence to be able to work with senior directors within the UK and regional Head Office, as well as show the capability and desire to progress and ultimately become a finance director.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you