Sales Ledger Clerk
2 days left
- Full Time
My Client, a leading International IT firm is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Sales Ledger Manager as a Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Allocating customer receipts against invoices
- Allocating credit notes against invoices as requested
- Collating and posting payments on a daily basis
- Reviewing all entries to identify and resolve any errors
- Support credit control operations
- Reconcile accounts and refund any due payments
- Reconciliation of national ledger control accounts
Candidates will possess strong Excel skills to support Reconciliations.
Candidates will have 3 Years experience within a Sales Ledger role.
Candidates will be available to start immediately.
Apply for Sales Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly