Financial Reporting Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 - £45,000
Market leading B2C Company
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of an excellent financial accounting service to the company. Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare consolidated and individual statutory accounts within agreed timescales
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
- Deliver financial accounting projects and prepare ad-hoc requests for analysis
- Ensure all financial reconciliations and related financial controls are completed
- Analysis of cashflow in the business and tax/third party reporting
- Support the financial month end close
- Support the preparation of monthly SOX reporting, year-end audit files and support the Senior Management Accountant with delivery of year end accounts
- Cost management experience with budget holders
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and the monthly forecasts
- Statutory accounts – prepare the accounts for one entity
- SOX reporting – be responsible for ensuring the company is SOX compliant, keep the reconciliations up to date and follow up outstanding reconciliations from around the company
- Management Reporting – support the SMA role with analytical reporting and providing meaningful reports that the company can make decisions and have confidence over the production accuracy. In time, to support the month end reviews with the President.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
This position is ideal for a newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) accountant
Must be well organised and able to drive regulatory reporting excellence throughout the company. Required experience at producing statutory accounts and can manage cost management initiatives with budget holders.
The ideal candidate would possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate a good grasp of financial discipline. In the role there will be opportunity to experience a fast moving pace of business where many activities are taking place at the same time. The right candidate will enjoy the challenge that not everything will be in place at the beginning and they can make an impact to bring to life accounting solutions.
Candidates need to have a positive, enquiring manner and able to strive to constantly improve processes.
ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified or newly qualified
Apply for Financial Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly