Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a fast growing, well respected, national business services organisation with exciting future plans that need a high performing business partnering function to take them to where they plan to be as a business. With plans to grow acquisitively and move into new markets, you will proactively partner the business units to drive performance and support to understand their financial and operational performance.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, the role will include:
- Proactively partnering the operational managers of the business unit, seeking to drive performance improvement with clearly presented financials and analysis
- Assisting in the production of Group Strategies including producing and presenting KPI's to all levels of stakeholders
- Providing mentoring for Business Partners & Trainee Finance Business Partners
- Provide commercial insights, analysis and recommendations in relation to performance assessment and improvement, financial sustainability, and investment cases
- Supporting operational managers with projects, including a minimum of 3 days a month to be working away from the finance team and sitting with the operational managers
- Ensure the appropriate management of income and expenses against organisational plans and in accordance with performance measures, budgets, and forecasts
- Delivering accurate monthly forecast and annual budget information
- Producing variance analysis with quality and accuracy
- Supporting the development of the accounting system, including assist with the further development of the reporting and the efficiency of finance processes
- Assisting the providing financial analysis and reporting to support any new acquisitions
- Statutory accounts preparation, VAT returns and audit support and other ad hoc projects for your business unit
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for positive, dynamic candidates with and a proven track record of improving performance and profitability. If you are a candidate looking to apply straight from practice you will need to have strong exposure of business partnering clients.
In order to be shortlisted for this position you will need to have:
- Actively studying mid to later stages or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Strong interpersonal skills along with the confidence/passion to add value and get into the business
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of a wide range of financial techniques including costing, KPI’s, project planning support, management accounting, MI reporting and operational analysis
Our client, are offering a competitive remuneration package of £25,000 - £32,000 (dependent upon experience), contributory pension and various incentive schemes.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly