Head of Finance
1 day left
- Full Time
A rapidly growing international e-commerce retail SME is looking for an ambitious and highly talented Commercial Financial Controller to play an integral part in shaping the business' overall strategy and business partnering at a time of significant growth.
As the Commercial Financial Controller, you will lead the day-to-day finance management of the company and shape the budgeting, forecasting and commercial finance processes within the business. The role presents a real opportunity to shape and steer the business through a period of change and optimism. This role is ideal for a commercial minded, ambitious individual who is comfortable working in a start-up atmosphere, with the ability to operate autonomously.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all finance functions and processes of the finance team
- Business partnering on all strategic commercial operations to achieve the budget and forecasting plan
- Working with the operational teams and provide detailed profitability analysis by product and sale channel
- Compiling and presenting reports to the SLT and senior stake holders
- Maintaining a strong financial control environment
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- ACA qualified
- 2-4 years post-qualified experience working in financial reporting and commercial finance
- Solid commercial and financial modelling e Used to working at pace and making data driven decisions
- Clear leadership experience and comfortable presenting financial results
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly