Our Client, a leading commercial property development company based in central London is looking for an experienced Property Accountant. The successful candidate will have extensive relevant industry experience and an excellent understanding of service charges.
- Working closely with Asset Managers, surveyors and tenants on a daily basis and responding promptly and efficiently to routine property accounting enquiries.
- Managing the data held on property database and putting in place robust processes to ensure accuracy.
- Analysis of expenditure, and from time to time entering purchase invoices from suppliers from time to time.
- Performing service charge reconciliations, inputting service charge expenditure, inputting service charge income, accruals and prepayments, transfers between cost headings, and balancing expenditure and income on Qube.
- Reviewing month end bank balances and reconciliations.
- Continuous improvement and involvement in development, challenge and review of the Qube PMS.
- Previous relevant property industry experience.
- Experience in reporting, finance operations and processes.
- Able to work within a standardised process and procedures framework.
- Experience of Property Management Software (Qube) is essential.
- Must be numerate and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and working to deadlines.
- IT literate, particularly in Microsoft Office packages.