Head Office Accountant
Cambridge, United Kingdom - Our client, a highly successful, acquisitive PLC based in Cambridge, is seeking to recruit a Head Office Accountant as a result of growth. This newly created role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for managing a team of 3 staff.
The role will be responsible for co-ordination of all aspects of head office accounting including;
- Preparation of budgets
- Discussing results and performance with cost centre owners
- Reconciliation of head office ledgers
- Head office management accounts
- Ownership of recharges across the portfolio
- Monthly performance reviews
- Liaison with internal and external audit
- Support of the external reporting process
- Function development and leadership of the head office team
- Oversight of head office vehicle administration
- Integration of new businesses
- Ad-hoc requests
Interested applicants should be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and will ideally have prior experience of working in a head office role. This role will be required to liaise with senior stakeholders in the business, candidates should therefore possess strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships. In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered.