4 days left
- Full Time
Our client - a well-established manufacturing SME in the Deeside area - is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the financial accounting function
- Production of full monthly management accounts
- Financial analysis
- Managing the accounts payable, banking and credit control function
- Ensuring the compliance of company finance
- Statutory returns
- Handling the audit process and month-end reports
- General process improvement of the finance function
- Project work
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Hands-on approach to management
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills
Necessary experience and qualifications:
- Full accountancy qualification (eg ACA, ACCA CIMA)
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing industry is essential
- Full working knowledge of accountancy systems, including advanced use of Excel
A background in the manufacturing sector is paramount for this position. Applicants without this background will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly