RK Finance Professionals are recruiting an Assistant Accountant on behalf of an industry leading FMCG business in Leeds who are looking for an ambitious and career oriented part qualified accountant to join them where you will be provided with an opportunity to progress within and internationally renowned business.
As an Assistant Accountant you will play a crucial role in a £50m t/o subsidiary and your role will involve monthly management accounts, regular finance meetings with the Finance Manager and regional teams, reporting on and evaluating company performance and the preparation and review of annual budgets.
You will be either a part qualified level and looking to bring a can-do enthusiastic approach to our client's finance department.
In addition to core technical accounting skills, the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to take ownership of projects, identify areas of improvements, provide solutions and be able to carrying these through to implementation.
* Preparation, review & distribution of management accounts
* Regular finance meetings with MD, regional & London based technical teams (some travel required)
* Evaluate company/business unit performance
* Monthly & quarterly forecast preparation & review
* Quarterly WIP calculations, review & reporting
* Preparation & review of annual budgets
* Oversee & manage day to day tasks of one Accounts Assistant
* Accruals & prepayments
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Project reporting on Key Accounts
* Assist with year-end reporting
* Assist with bid support
* Ad hoc requests from FM, MD, senior management & budget holders
If you can demonstrate most of the above and would like to take the next step in your career then please send an up to date CV
RK Group are industry leading specialists in Finance and Accountancy Recruitment, working with some of the most sought after organisations in Yorkshire. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations.