Senior Financial Accountant
A leading medium sized global Banking organisation with a supportive and sociable working culture is looking to recruit an experienced legal entity controller for their London office. The company are an impressive top tier organisation with products across retail, corporate and wholesale banking and operations across most international finance hubs.
Owing to growth, this new role will join a small but high level team and focus on owning all internal and external financial reporting and control and regulatory reporting for a couple of their legal entities. This will involve a mixture of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and include a lot of ad hoc project work related to process and systems improvements. The Bank operates an offshore model with all granular accounting and month end work based elsewhere, freeing you up to focus on the final review of numbers and delivery of results to the business. An ideal role for someone looking to improve their business partnering skills in a complex and multi faceted organisation.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent with relevant experience in a financial reporting or legal entity controller role in the Banking or financial services sector (essential)
- Some exposure to Regulatory Reporting
- 5 years post qualification plus experience or equivalent
- Preferably experience in a complex organisation and/or offshore finance model
- Excellent communication skills, personable, approachable and keen to come up with ideas, challenge what's currently in place and help drive further process efficiencies
- Adept at stakeholder management with international/European experience a big plus