Senior Finance Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
A leading FTSE 100 business is looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager for one of their most high profile teams, based in their Central London Headquarters. As this business continues to evolve, their commitment to innovation has never been greater.
The purpose of the role is to lead the reporting for transformation across the Group. This will include developing and automating reporting for key programmes, capturing cost benefits and developing methodologies for measuring service and revenue benefits. You will also be a key driver for pan-Group initiatives.
The successful candidate will have direct exposure to senior stakeholders within the business and work closely with Finance Leads on forecast submissions and provide detailed analysis to the MD and Group CFO.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Understanding reasons for variances to forecast, providing data and analysis to ensure senior stakeholders are aware and agree corrective actions
- Run reporting for Continuous Improvement programmes
- Assist in reporting to CFO community to ensure risks, opportunities and issues are understood and acted upon
- Engage other stakeholders (e.g. HR & Procurement) to deliver enablers for reduced spend
- Preparation of quarterly risk paper and Board Strategy information
This FTSE 100 client is looking for bright and talented individuals who have strong commercial awareness, and a transformational mind-set. You must be a qualified Accountant, with a strong academic background. This is an ideal position for someone looking to transition into a more commercially focused role.
This highly challenging and rewarding role provides direct exposure to senior stakeholders within the business. This role will act as a "career springboard" providing the successful applicant with the opportunity to build a senior level network across the FTSE 100 business and allow those who perform well to progress their career in one of many areas.
Apply for Senior Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly