Semi Senior Accountant
A growing and fast paced Accountancy Practice based in Brighton are currently seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team of 19 on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is permanent but ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible. This is an essential role to support the firm's managers and directors in providing service to all clients. This position will give you the opportunity to deal with SME's and Large businesses. You will not be managing other members of staff but will be expected to help and guide more junior members of the team. This role sits within the Brighton office but you will be expected to travel to the Haywards Heath office twice or so a month.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts
* Audit of Statutory Accounts for large clients
* Preparation of tax returns for a large base of clients and entities
* Speak with and answer client queries
* Corporate and Personal Tax
The successful candidate will:
* Have knowledge and experience of tax preparation
* MUST BE studying towards ACCA or ACA
* Have Audit experience would be beneficial
* Poses experience in using IRIS, SAGE line 50, Xero, QuickBooks and Excel (VLOOKUP's and PivotTables)
* MUST HAVE Accountancy Practice experience
* Show a keen interested in Tax
* Be ambitious and looking to serve longevity
* The opportunity to progress in a company
* To work alongside others with excellent experience
* A competitive salary
* 20 days holiday + 5 days after 5 years
* A good working environment and atmosphere
* Auto enrolement for pension
* A friendly working environment
* The opportunity to progress
Please quote ECB1610-110 when calling Alexander Lloyd and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.