$150,000 - $200,000 Tax Free + Generous Relocation
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Details about the Client
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the investment arm of a rapidly growing philanthropic family office. The investment arm is based in the Cayman Islands, from where the highly professional team manages the sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Detailed Job Description
As an Equity Analyst in this well-established and experienced investment team, you will primarily be responsible for researching sectors and companies on a global basis, both at the direction of senior management and proactively where it is thought opportunities for investment may exist. The analysis should entail an equally strong focus on fundamental and financial considerations and should also include, when requested, recommendations on the investment.
Key accountabilities will include:
- To know and understand thoroughly all equity positions held in the portfolio.
- To be responsible for notification to senior management of all corporate actions, news and events that may affect performance of the stock or be material to an investment or trading decision with regards to each stock in the portfolio.
- To provide deep and accurate analysis of balance sheets and credit standing of companies being researched.
- To produce original analytical reports on sectors and companies that include information regarding theector, company financials, credit, fundamentals and any other relevant material.
- To analyse any direct investing opportunity that may arise
- To provide measured and thoughtful recommendations, including proper support for such, where requested.
This role is based in the Cayman Islands and will be the perfect opportunity for a professional looking to relocate to the jurisdiction for the foreseeable future. More information on the islands, accommodation, taxes, schooling, and general relocation is available upon application, through the Michael Page specialist Offshore team.
The successful Equity Analyst will possess:
- A proven track record in equity research, ideally on a global basis.
- A generalist background ideal, although this role would also suit a specialist who is focussed on moving into a generalist capacity.
- Excellent academic background, ideally with an investment qualification (CFA or equivalent)
What's on offer
$150,000-200,000USD tax free with generous relocation package and the opportunity to develop your career in a beautiful location.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW13766710Z