Our client is a leading property services company that has achieved its market position though acquisition and organic growth that is dedicated to bringing the highest quality services to their clients on an international scale. After the success of recent projects, they are aiming to continue this growth and require the support from a new member of the Finance team.
The company is now looking for an Accountant to join the team on an interim basis, to play a key role in finance supporting with the monthly tasks, projects and analytical work.
- Preparation of monthly group management reports and detailed analysis for delivery to the Senior Management;
- Ensuring that statutory and financial accounts are delivered accurately and in a timely fashion;
- Supporting the successful delivery of a Group wide inter-entity project;
- Assisting in the completion of month end and support internal reporting;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects alongside senior members of the Finance team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified Accountant with experience gained in practice;
- Hands-on accounting experience with intercompany experience
- The ability to manage workload, prioritise efficiently and be proactive in seeking improvements to the processes with a core focus on optimisation and delivery;
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes;
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders and ability to summarise complex information into concise and value adding insights.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.