Internal Audit and Control
large FTSE based company based in Edinburgh is looking a governance and controls analyst for the Control Assurance and Risk Management team
Support the delivery of a fully satisfactory CARM process. This includes but is not limited to scoping of controls across all sites to cover key risk areas, liaising with operational experts to document controls, planning and execution of testing and agreement/ implementation of appropriate remediation plans. The role holder would have responsibility for a sub section of the differnet sites/functions
- Identify opportunities for development or improvement of the control environment and drive embedment across departments to ensure that its exposure to risk to an acceptable level.
- Facilitate external audits to ensure a smooth audit process; role holder will be a central contact for the audit team and support coordination of both controls and substantive audit processes across the year.
- Support reporting for the Risk Committee reporting and other result reporting as applicable.
- Finance Qualification, 1-2 yrs+ Post Qualified / but would accept a newly qualified individual of the right calibre;
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and Group accounting policies;
- An enquiring & analytical mind capable of seeing the big picture whilst also demonstrating strong attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of production processes and SAP transactions.