Part time Head of Finance
Our client are an International technology platform which are growing quickly and revenue generating. The Head of Finance will be going on a period of maternity leave and is looking for an interim
to manage the finance team.
- Overview of monthly management accounts
- High level reporting and review
- Attending board meetings and presenting financials
- Ensuring that the business is compliant and recognising revenue in the appropriate way
- Contract negotiations with payment merchants
- Managing cash and preparing cash flow forecasts
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within a fast growing SME. You will have qualified through an accountancy practice and have worked within commercial businesses where there is focus on best practice. Experience of presenting information to senior management will be required.