Investigo are working with a high growth, global, online fashion brand to recruit a German speaking Financial Accountant.
With global revenues now exceeding €1Billion, this group are one of the most successful names in Ecommerce currently.
As a result of a recent restructure, the Finance team is expanding, and require a Financial Accountant. The Finance team are responsible for all areas of management reporting, planning and analysis, book keeping, external reporting and financial control.
- Responsible for book keeping, payment processes and tax returns (VAT returns, Income tax and corporation tax) for German holding entities
- Posting invoices
- Review and file annual accounts for these legal entities
- Contact person for external auditors and tax consultants
- Assist with the migration project of the accounting functions from Berlin to London
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- German speaker
- "Hands-on" mind set
- Good Excel skills
- In depth knowledge of German GAAP and IFRS
- A friendly and outgoing team player, who not only drives their own agenda, but willingly supports the wider team
- Drive and ambition to improve the status quo, someone who can independently drive projects forward
- German tax qualification (Steuerfachangestellter) - desirable