My Client a leading Consultancy Business in London is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in managing, processing various accounts and transactions.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Daily posting and reconciliation of the Purchase Ledger.
- General admin and ad hoc duties
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Credit Controls and responding clients emails on billings
- Prepare VAT returns
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to Financial Controller.
- Collect information for payroll payments for employees
- Assist the Financial Controller in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Assist financial controller with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
Successful candidates will have previous experience in working within a finance team. Candidates will be studying towards their ACCA or CIMA qualification and have a desire to progress within a growing business.