Mixed Tax Associate
Macildowie are currently working alongside this prestigious firm of accountants to recruitment a Mixed Tax Associate for their Milton Keynes office. This is a permanent opportunity and will see you manage and control a large portfolio of personal tax clients and provide support on a smaller portfolio of corporate tax clients.
* Ensure clients tax affairs comply with statutory requirements
* Management of costs and billing arrangements with clients
* Support senior members of the firm on tax planning
* Supervise junior members of staff with 'on-the-job' training
* Maintain regular contact with all clients within the portfolio and ensure an excellent client service is being delivered
* Experience working in a personal tax role in a practice environment, if you have some corporate tax experience as well that will help significantly
* Experience in a client handling/facing role
* CTA/ATII qualified would be a great benefit although not essential
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.