1 day left
- Full Time
A leading professional services firm are currently recruiting for a dynamic CFO to join their London headquarters.
The company have enjoyed a successful past 12 months. In line with this success, this new and exciting opportunity will entail driving high level strategy and developing a first-rate finance function as this company prepares to break into new markets. Reporting into the CEO and working closely with senior business leaders, the role demands a strategic CFO with experience within a similar role and environment.
The role will involve:
- Partnering with the CEO and the senior team on all financial matters
- Developing and overseeing the existing finance team
- Critically assessing new contracts
- Managing and developing the finance function and team
- Advising on key contracts, driving key financial procedures and advising on risk and opportunity
- Ensuring cost effective systems are in place
- Providing robust reporting to the senior team and the board
This fantastic and challenging opportunity is best suited to a talented accountant with outstanding people management skills, a genuine interest in the professional services sector and at least 7 years’ experience within a high level finance position.
Candidates must be creative thinkers, natural strategists and persuasive communicators.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly