An exciting opportunity has arisen within an international corporate bank, based in London who is seeking a newly qualified Internal Auditor on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing internal audit team and will have responsibility for:
- Delivering audits from the audit plan - looking at all areas of the bank from lending, trading, treasury, risk, finance, operations to IT.
- Formulating practical cost effective remedial actions
- Liaising with senior stakeholders within the bank at all stages of the audit
- Produce a draft internal audit report for each assignment
- Provide sources of assurance towards internal audits
- Perform any other adhoc investigations, tasks assigned by the Head of Internal Audit
- Offer suggestions to improve internal controls and mitigate risks
Requirements to be considered;
- ACA, ACCA qualified (or equivalent) or IIA
- Experience of Auditing Banks in some of these areas: Treasury, Trading, Loans, Regulation, Compliance, Risk and IT.
- Experience in risk based approach to internal audit